IVD POCT is a component of the medical sector that is spreading more and more frequently. POCT comes in a wide variety of forms and can be used to identify a wide range of illnesses and ailments. The most typical uses of POCT include those for diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
What advantages does IVD POCT offer?
An expanding trend in healthcare is in vitro diagnostic point-of-care testing (IVD POCT). Healthcare professionals that are typically involved in patient care conduct this type of testing. Point-of-care testing offers both patients and physicians several advantages.
The following are some advantages of point-of-care testing:
1. Provide rapid and simple diagnoses to patients
2. Reduce the number of time patients spend at the medical office
3. Boost test results’ precision and dependability to improve patient satisfaction with medical care.
Typical usages of IVD POCT
Without leaving the comfort of your home, bedside testing is an excellent method to learn more about your health. To diagnose medical conditions, a variety of IVD POCTs are available. Some of the most popular point-of-care tests are listed below:
1. Blood pressure: A straightforward portable instrument is used for this test to assess blood pressure.
2. Heart Rate: Using straightforward portable equipment, this exam measures heart rate.
3. Glucose: A straightforward portable gadget is used for this test to evaluate blood sugar levels.
4. Lipids: Using straightforward portable equipment, this test checks cholesterol levels.
5. Urinalysis: This examination includes checks for proteinuria and germs (pre-existing kidney problems that can lead to kidney failure).
Conclusion POCT is now a crucial component of contemporary healthcare. That’s because it’s a quick, affordable, and precise approach to assessing a patient’s health. Wondfo’s IVD POCT can be used to screen for several illnesses and ailments as well as to keep track of a patient’s health. In addition, our products like rapid flu tests are also well received. If you are interested, please get in touch with us as soon as possible