The majority of Facebook users use Facebook via smartphones. If you’re one of 81.8 percent that prefer using a smartphone, Facebook Touch can be an excellent application that you download and set up. It’s not just simple to use and use, but it also consumes less data.
What’s Facebook Touch?
First of all, Facebook Touch wasn’t created by Facebook. The app was developed by H5 and was later purchased by Lighthouse.
In simple terms, Facebook Touch is a advanced Facebook app designed specifically for phones with touchscreens. It offers a number of distinct features as well as a simple interface.
While you’ll be able to still make use of the traditional Facebook application but there are several ways that Facebook Touch differs from the traditional Facebook app like:
- Facebook Touch runs faster. It was specifically designed for mobile devices, meaning that it also consumes less data. Furthermore, you can utilize Facebook Touch even if you don’t have the most speedy internet connection.
- The graphics are more appealing as well. The display is improved as well. You can see high-resolution images, without having to sacrifice speed.
- The interface is simpler to use and understand. Therefore you can anticipate a smooth user experience.
How to Download Facebook Touch
Neither the App Store nor Google Play Store carry Facebook Touch.. If you look for Facebook Touch on one of these stores, you’ll see only the standard Facebook application.
You’ll have to obtain the APK file. You can obtain this by searching for “download Facebook Touch” in the search box of the browser you usually use. However, in order to install it first, you’ll need alter the authorization settings on your device to permit installation of applications from unknown sending companies.
Switching Off Notifications
With Facebook Touch It’s easy to block notifications whenever someone responds to a comment or shares the post. Here’s how:
Step 1. Click”Settings.” Step 2: Open the “Settings” tab on your phone.
Step 2: Click on “Apps”
Step 3: Choose your Facebook Touch app from the drop-down menu, and then click to open”Notifications” “Notifications” tab
Step 4: Deactivate the notifications
Cons of Using Facebook Touch
There is no perfect solution however, in addition to having the installation of a different messaging application, Facebook Touch has a couple of other drawbacks. However, they all really boil down to accessibility.
If you’re accustomed to using the standard Facebook application, you may be a bit hesitant to get comfortable with Facebook Touch. Both tools aren’t too different, but it may require some time to get you with the ins and outs of each.
Be aware that this is a third-party application which you’ll need to download from a different sources (it’s not available through either the App Store nor Google Play). When downloading apps downloaded from different sources, you’re always at possibility of malware. In addition, you’ll need give your Facebook login credentials using this app as well.
Who Should Use Facebook Touch?
Although anyone can utilize Facebook Touch, it’s especially suggested for users who do not have the iOS or Android device. In the event that you experience difficulties with accessibility while trying to use regular apps using your smartphone it could be a solution to your issues.
However, since it uses less data and is less invasive, it could be an excellent alternative in the event that you frequently require access to Facebook in the middle of the night. Additionally, since it works fine in the event of an internet connection that is slow is a means that you don’t have to make use of your mobile data if you don’t have the speed of an internet connection.
What Can You Access via Facebook Touch?
With Facebook Touch it is possible to access numerous features users can access easily. Just by pressing the three dots on the top right-hand corner you’ll have access to all the information you’ll likely require. They include:
- Your profile photo
- There is a “Suggested” tab that lists suggestions on Facebook pages and groups you might like to explore
- A “Apps” tab where you’ll be able to quickly review all apps available within Facebook
- There’s a “Favourites” tab where you have access to videos you’ve watched, your messages, friends, etc.
- There’s a “Groups” tab that summarizes the various groups you’ve been a part of. see our latest article Free Tube Spot
- Who Invented Walking